What is MyCareerCentral?
MyCareerCentral (or MyCC) is a free online resource that employers can use to directly engage with our 17,000+ current students and about 4,000 recent graduates registered with the service. Advertise your vacancies for free and browse the other services that we offer. It's not only about full-time careers though; you can also advertise part-time jobs, work experience opportunities, volunteering placements and more.
How will this benefit my organisation?
- Reach UEA students and graduates 24/7 and all year round via their mobile devices.
- All UEA students are automatically registered with MyCareerCentral and can browse opportunities all year round. Graduates can also register for up to three years after graduation, boosting your audience.
- Engage with the services that CareerCentral have to offer.
- Update and maintain your organisation's information and contact details with your own user ID, and access the system at a time that suits you, whether you're in the office or on the go via your smart phone/tablet.
- Save time, as your organisation's information is applied automatically to all of your interactions.
- Supply details of your vacancies and receive automatic reminders when they are about to expire.
How can we register?
You can register for free on MyCareerCentral. Registration only takes a few minutes.